It’s the most magical season at Disneyland!
There are plenty of things to do this Christmas season.
Starting from November 8th to January 6th, you can enjoy these activities at Disneyland:
- Disney Festival of Holidays – dive into a different culture and traditions!
- Seasonal Foods – sample seasonal foods from around the world!
- Santa Visit at Redwood Creek Trail
- Luigi’s Joy to the Whirl – enjoy the decor of Luigi’s Rollickin’ Roadsters
- Holiday Tree Lighting on Buena Vista Street
- Christmas Fantasy Parade – with all your favorite characters!
- Believe in Holiday Magic Fireworks
- Haunted Mansion Holiday
- and much more!
Read the Ultimate 2019 Disneyland Christmas Guide here for even more details.
Don’t forget about Three Kings Day on January 3rd-6th!
Be sure to check the Disneyland Crowd Calendar to plan your seasonal trip.