The most magical time of the year is almost here at Disneyland!
Beginning November 9th, the Disneyland park is transformed into a winter wonderland where you can celebrate Christmas, Navidad, Hanukkah, Diwali, Kwanzaa, and Three Kings Day!
Here are some things you can expect to see in the park:
1. Mater’s Jingle Jamboree – enjoy some festive lights through the junk yard in Cars Land.
2. Luigi’s Joy to the Whirl – another area to check out some holly jolly Christmas lights.
3. Festival Foods Marketplace – kiosks around the park with delicious, diverse holiday treats.
4. Viva Navidad Street Party – 6 times a day, catch Donald Duck parading through the park with musicians, dancers, and giant mojiganga puppets!
5. Haunted Mansion Holiday – the haunted mansion has gotten a makeover inspired by the movie, The Nightmare Before Christmas.
6. “It’s a Small World” Holiday – this classic ride is completed decked out in dazzling holiday lights!
7. Christmas Fantasy Parade – twice a day, at 3:30 and 6:00 pm, you can join in on the grandest musical celebration on Main Street.
8. “Believe in Holiday Magic” Fireworks Spectacular – watch the holiday magic in the sky as holiday tunes play and snow sprinkles around you.