Treat your taste buds with these seasonal treats at Disneyland!
1. Yule Log, Plaza Inn – a delicious chocolate or coffee flavored sponge cake with cream and Christmas colored sprinkles.
2. Peppermint Ice Cream, Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor – fresh and minty tasting, this ice cream literally taste like Christmas!
3. Santa Hat Macaroons, Jolly Holiday Bakery – Make your tummies happy with all assortments of holiday desserts including the Santa Hat Macaroon filled with mint and chocolate ganache.
4. Churro Bites with Eggnog Gelato, Hungry Bear Restaurant – chewy and soft mini churros with a scoop of eggnog gelato, drizzled with caramel sauce.
5. Gingerbread Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich, Schmoozies – Not only is this treat extremely photo worthy, but adorable and tasty! The brown sugar cinnamon ice cream is a perfect compliment to the gingerbread.
6. Peppermint Churro, churro carts – peppermint and churro lovers, you’ll fall in love with this seasonal churro drizzled with chocolate, vanilla icing, and crushed candy canes. One of many holiday churros you must try!
7. Gingerbread Funnel Cake Fries, Award Wieners – Gingerbread, funnel cake, and fries…the three greatest foods combined into one amazing ensemble!