It’s the happiest time of the year…because of yummy, seasonal foods!
Here are eight different treats to try this Christmas:
1. Holiday Churros – try new flavors like Caramel and Coconut, Santa’s Cookies and Milk, or Sugar Plum Candy!
2. Fried Bologna Sandwich, Carnation Cafe – there’s nothing like a fried bologna sandwich with fries to fuel your day at Disneyland.
3. Peppermint Holiday Sundae, Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor – refreshing peppermint ice cream topped with chocolate and crushed peppermint.
4. Eggnog Latte Cheesecake, Holly Jolly Bakery – topped with white chocolate foam and a pinch of nutmeg!
5. Holiday Brownie, Holly Jolly Bakery – a rich chocolate brownie with an edible, mini Christmas tree and presents on top.
6. Beast’s Forbidden Pastrami Burger, Red Rose Tavern – top notch wagyu beef, Swiss cheese, and mustard aioli!
7. Nova Coffee Slush, Galactic Grill – Chocolate mint-flavored coffee slush, what a combo!
8. Chicken Mole, Rancho del Zocalo – delicious seasoned chicken with sour cream, sesame seeds, rice and beans.
Just remember, there is always room for dessert! 😉
View this post on Instagram
Churro lovers get ready! The Sugar Cookie Churro has arrived and it does not disappoint. This holiday churro is rolled in sugar and topped with white icing and holiday sprinkles. Purchase yours at the Cozy Cone Motel inside Disney California Adventure Park now through January 6, 2020. #getlostwithkris #DisneyAP #DCA #SugarCookieChurro #DisneyChurro #DisneyDays #Disney #churros