Are you worried about straying from your diet while visiting Disneyland? Not to worry!
You might be surprised to find out that there are actually quite a bit of healthy options at Disneyland, and not all of them are just salads!
Here are 8 healthy options:
1. Outback Vegetable Skewers, Bengal Barbecue – chicken, beef, and vegetable skewers that are tasty, nutritious, and will only set you back about $5-6!
2. Frozen Bananas – hidden around Disney, you’ll find tons of food carts selling this potassium filled snack. Cheat a little and get yours dipped in dark chocolate!
3. Chef’s Vegan Burger, Carnation Cafe – this is a vegan’s paradise, made with a homemade bean and vegetable patty.
4. Cauliflower Tacos, Rancho del Zocalo – These tacos are so delicious that you won’t even know they are made with cauliflower!
5. Nebula Noodle Salad, Alien Pizza Planet – This salad has all the health nut goodies: grilled chicken, edamame, cabbage, carrot, sweet green beans, Soba Noodles, cilantro, and ginger lime vinaigrette.
6. Shrimp Salad, Harbour Gallery – Get your lean protein in with shrimp; also topped with feta cheese, tomatoes, avocado, and hard boiled eggs.
7. Chipotle-Pineapple Glazed Salmon, Plaza Inn – this protein filled meal also comes with kiwi mango relish, rice, and veggies.
8. Vegetable Bolognese, Cafe Orleans – This bolognese is quite colorful and delicious with zucchini, yellow squash, eggplant, and ratatouille sauce!