Yummy and totally Instagram-able treats!
Have you been noticing all the new purple treats around Disneyland!? There is no real reason for it, other than it’s the Disney color of the year. You can find purple merchandise and treats all throughout Disneyland this year!
Here are a list of the Purple Potion treats not to miss at Disneyland:
1. Purple Glove Macaroon, Holly Jolly Cafe – filled with blackberry and currant cream.
2. Purple Rose, Red Rose Taverne – a blueberry mousse filled with blackberry, currant, and lemon.
3. Lavender Milk Tea, Red Rose Taverne – creamy tea with lemon boba, purple whipped cream, and lavender sugar.
4. Purple Fish Tacos, Rancho Del Zocalo – baja fish tacos with purple cabbage and lime aioli.
5. Jamaica Freeze, Rancho Del Zocalo – a berry smoothie with candied flowers.
6. Purple Churro – find these bright purple churros all around the Disney park!
7. Taro Pancakes, River Belle Terrace – topped with purple Chantilly cream.
8. Jungle Julep, Bengal Barbecue – pineapple, orange, grape, and lemon slushy.
9. Berry Berry Purple Cobbler, Lamplight Lounge – with blueberry ice cream and a berry drizzle on top.
Join the movement with your hashtag #PotionPurple on Instagram!
View this post on Instagram
Wishing I could have one of these cute macarons again! Shaped like Mickey’s glove, the purple macaron was filled with blackberry and currant buttercream with a delicious blackberry-currant jam center. Did you get to try any of the Potion Purple treats at DL or WDW? … … … … … #disneyeats #disney #disneyland #dlr #dca #seasonal #christmas #disneyfood #disneytreats #californiaadventure #pastry #macaron #purple #ultraviolet #potionpurple #mickey #mickeymouse