These classic rides have been around longer than you’ve been alive!
Since the opening of Disneyland in 1955, these 8 classic rides have stood the test of time:
1. Jungle Cruise – When Disneyland first opened in 1955, this classic ride had a much more educational tone. Now this ride has been updated with light humor and fun!
2. Autopia – Not much has changed about this classic, just a few new colors and car updates!
3. Storybook Land Boats – Always and forever a relaxing boat ride mixed with an adventurous story time.
4. Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride – Originally planned to be roller coaster, this attraction is also featured in Disney’s Magic Kingdom and the Disneyland Paris.
5. Peter Pan’s Flight – This ride will always be a classic that allows any age to be transported to Neverland!
6. Snow White’s Scary Adventures – Snow White’s adventures were a bit too scary for children and was remodeled in 1994, but the ride in general remains the same.
7. Mad Tea Party – During the first two years of the tea cups opening, there were no brakes on how fast they could spin – talk about motion sickness!
8. Mark Twain Riverboat – This 150 ton Mark Twain riverboat has always been a huge attraction and is the only functional paddlewheerler built in America in the last 50 years!
We hope you can appreciate these classics a little more on your next trip to Disneyland!
Also, coming to theaters in 2020, Jungle Cruise the movie! Here is a little sneak peak trailer.