Turkey time is almost here and the Disneyland chefs have prepared something special for you!
Celebrating Thanksgiving at Disneyland isn’t as big as Halloween or Christmas, but here are some Disney restaurants offering Thanksgiving meals.
- Carnation Cafe – slow roasted turkey, gravy, mashed sweet potatoes, apple cranberry stuffing, veggies, dinner roll.
- Plaza Inn – turkey, traditional gravy, sage dressing, mashed potatoes, veggies, dinner roll.
- River Belle Terrace – slow roasted turkey, stuffing, garlic mashed potatoes, gravy, veggies, corn bread.
- French Market Restaurant – turkey, sausage stuffing, market potatoes, gravy, veggies, artisan bread, pumpkin pie.
- Blue Bayou Restaurant – turkey roulade, focaccia stuffing, roasted garlic, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry relish.
- Harbor Gallery – turkey tortilla soup made with corn and black beans.
- Cafe Orleans – slow roasted turkey, cornbread, giblet stuffing, mashed potatoes, veggies, gravy, cranberry relish.
California Adventure Park:
- Carthay Circle Restaurant – special Carthay salad, pumpkin broth, grilled turkey, creamed corn, butterscotch pie, holiday Chantilly.
- Wine Country Trattoria – herb roasted turkey, mashed potatoes, focaccia stuffing, veggies, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie.
- Pacific Wharf Cafe – turkey pot pie soup in bread bowl, pumpkin spiced bread pudding.
- Flo’s V8 Cafe – rotisserie turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, veggies, orange cranberry sauce.
- Lamplight Lounge – slow roasted turkey, apple stuffing, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, veggies.
- Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta – pumpkin pie.