No broken hearts here, only delicious desserts!
Taste these seasonal Valentine treats at Disneyland now:
1. Sweetheart Donut Sundae – Head over to the Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor for a yummy chocolate donut topped with ice cream, chocolate sauce, whipped cream, sprinkles, and cherry!
2. Heart Shaped Mousse Dessert – Bite into this raspberry mousse and find a vanilla bean crème brûlée center at the Jolly Holiday Bakery!
3. Heart Shaped Linzer Cookie – A shortbread cookie filled with jelly and topped with an adorable Minnie Mouse bow, found at the Market House.
4. Strawberry Bundt Cake – This light and fluffy cake tastes just like strawberry shortcake and can be enjoyed at the Plaza Inn.
5. Popping Sugar Churro – Near Buzz Lightyear’s Astro Blasters, this churro is topped with cinnamon and pink, heart shaped sugar pieces!
6. Honey-to-Love Funnel Cake – The most perfect funnel cake to ever be made, with whipped cream, honey and all, is at the Hungry Bear Restaurant.
7. Chocolate Tamale – This dessert may seem questionable, but don’t knock it till you try this chocolate filled tamale with whipped topping and cherry compote at Rancho del Zocalo!
8. Chocolate Lava Cake – You can never go wrong with ooey gooey chocolate cake paired with passion fruit sobert! Look for this masterpiece at the River Belle Terrace.